Date:
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 09:22:02 -0500
I didn't think this day would come.  Unfortunately, because of several
circumstances, we are putting our ferret kids up for adoption.  My wife
and I have discussed this subject for months.  The decision has been
extremely difficult.

We have 5 crazy kids (Marshall ferrets) with up to date shots as of a
month ago.  They're happy, healthy and very playful.  We have a custom
cage, three litter boxes, a couple hammocks, three food bowls, two water
bottles, vitamins, and other health related products.  They all eat
Totally Ferret.  Sometimes I wonder if they're really totally ferrets! :-)

We're not looking to make any profit from our fluffkids.  We only want to
place them in a good home and preferably together, or with at least one
other companion.  At the moment, there is no reason for us to put them in
a shelter, and besides, many shelters are often overcrowded.  However,
because of our situation, we are interested in putting them in a new home
quickly.  If you live in North or South Carolina and interested in
adopting one or all of these kids please write back.