Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:44:43 -0400
Hello. I recently replaced a carpet in what was the ferret room, while
my condo was for sale, and the fuzzies were at my fiance's (now my
husband!). Well, the place is sold and I'm here for two more weeks
before we move to our house, and I'm bringing the fuzzboys back (-:
Because I hadn't originally planned to, I didn't ask about the new
carpet in regards to the fuzzies, but now I want to check before I let
them in that room. I will ask the carpet place, but figured I would
have a better chance of getting an educated answer from all of you.

Does anyone know if new carpets have fumes or chemicals that will be
harmful to the ferret? Is there anything I should ask about ahead of
time before putting carpet in the house we move to, like make sure it
isn't treated?

Thanks for any info!

Risa