Date:
Thu, 12 May 2011 10:14:27 -0400
We have added many new exciting patterns , some are limited
availability but all are high quality and ready for your order.

Little Feet Ferret bedding orders are running approx 18- 21 days for
orders and if you have a small order I do try to slip it inbetween on
my down time.

We are continuing our 15 % discount to benefit all our customers so
remember to use discount code GO15 at checkout to save on all your
purchases.

We are self supporting in our efforts to provide permanent home
for many previous rescues. All bedding is made in our PET & Smoke
Free -garage Studio .

- Our customers exclaim "If you haven't tried LFFR bedding- you don't
know how happy you & your fuzzies can be !

check us out today www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

cotton fabrics:
<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/boutique/cat_340103-Cotton-Fabrics.html>