From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:13:06 -0500
I just love that one and since I have free roam ferrets.  I know the
what can happen!  This morning RJ decided it was time for Mom to be up,
so sneak into bed and start on the toes, Mom's not Dad's yikes!  so she
crawled up to where I can touch her, so she started playing and running
around on the bed and play bite, I don't want to be petted, I want to
play and get you up.  we play for a while, then she decided to give me
Kisses (1st time) then groom my hair (also 1st time) then play more then
decided to take a nap, by then Mom is fully awake and Dad saying who is
running all over the bed?  There is times we have power outage, so I have
candle and matches on the night stand, they love to knock it over.

Marie and her 6 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets