From:
Lynn McIntosh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 00:18:44 +0000
Dear Barb.  I'm so very sorry to hear that your dear Pepper is missing.  I
know how hard and with how much care you've been caring for him.  Our sweet
Petey is bound and determined to go out exploring and actually got out once
and we got very, very lucky.  He went into the open back of a nearby pizza
restaurant where a neighbor was dining!  He was brought back before we knew
he was missing, but what a scare it was.

But he did make it back safely, and I will hope and pray that you will be
reunited with your Pepper soon.  I will be thinking of you both and praying
that he is with you already, or will be very soon.

With a heart churning with a fuzzy mom's understanding for you and your
lost Pepper, and keeping the hope held high,

Lynn