From:
"Miller,Dwayne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 02:23:53 -0500
I have another good story to relate,

The local pet shop chain, Pet Supplies Plus(Akron, Ohio), stopped bedding
on shavings and cat litter after my wife and I spoke to them.  Now they bed
on yesterdays news, have toys and a sleeping rag(better than nothing), plus
water bottle full of milk (changed twice a day from what I was told).  The
kits are very very young, no more than 6-8 weeks.  Last time I was there,
there were 5 of them, all sleepy until I woke them up to play, then they
were ready to go.  Manager has never had a problem with us handling them,
as a matter of fact, I have been singled out to explain how easy/tuff they
are to take care of to customers (of course I always pull the person aside
and plug the local shelter before they leave).

I am working on getting Petsmart to donate some space and time to a ferret
shelter like they do for cats and dogs.  (They bring cats and dogs into the
store from the shelter, and adopt them out right there).  I sorta pissed
one manager off, so I have to wait a while until he forgets (he broke a
fish tank I bought[carrying it on a hand dolly, instead of a flatbed cart],
and I insisted on a replacement right there, he wanted me to wait until the
new shipment came in as it was his last one of that size).

Laters All!

--
Dwayne Miller [log in to unmask]
ICQ: 49362615 http://come.to/fallenhunter