From:
"J Gordon Bengtson, CI-ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2008 08:04:49 -0400
I was typing yesterday's post and my eye caught a flicker of movement
on the floor. Turning I found Pester sitting looking back at me so very
innocently. Man! She beat me! I had made all kinds of changes to foil
her too.

Well, that failed too. First time was my fault, I left the sliding part
of the door a bit open enough Pester could do the 'back walk' and get
up and in. So just keeping the door fully open will fix that, but on
the other door the board is tall enough, braced enough but is made of
that big chip stuff plywood is sometimes made of. Pester managed to pry
back enough chips to get a claw hold and climb up! I came into the room
to find her just negotiating the balance act on the top. So I have
replaced that with smooth particle board. Will have to saw one end of
it to size this morning and that will be finished. Phew! Yes, they are
so smart, the ingenuity is totally amazing! So attempt number 9 gets
the Pester test today.

Peekaboo hasn't begun to figure these things out but when she does,
hmmmmmmmm .

Rev. J Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia  23111