From:
"D.Desrochers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2009 22:53:51 -0500
Jess ... RUN ... RUN ... RUN in the opposite direction!

I don't post a lot, but I just had to speak up after reading Mr
Lapinski's advice to you. I just couldn't believe what I was reading!

From what you describe, there is a MEDICAL reason your little guy is
biting and NOT a behavioral reason! And even if it was a behavioral
issue, I would STILL advise against using Mr Lapinski's methods. I
am sorry, but IMHO .. It errors on the side of _ _ _ _ _ !!! I'm sure
many will be able to fill in the blanks :-)

#1 - You DO NOT fast a ferret for days!
#2 - You DO NOT feed them vegetables!
#3 - You DO NOT tie them up outside!
#4 - You DO NOT restrict their intake of food and water!

If you want a dead or missing ferret, then by all means follow his
advice .. Otherwise, follow the advice others have given you!

Even with a behavioral issue, there is always a reason behind it.
You need to find that reason and then get through it with LOVE and
KINDNESS .... NOT starvation and isolation!

Dianna