From:
Kiffany Stanczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:37:34 -0500
Hi,
I am looking at getting a new cage for my ferret.  Does anyone have any
of the Super Pet ferret cages?  I am looking for opinions both postive and
negative about them.  I am currently looking at the multi level ones or the
ones with funnels.  I have also seen mention that there is an old style and
a new style of their cages on the mailing list.  What is the difference?
Which is better?  I am looking for any information on these cages I can
find.

And if any one knows of any sites that offer them at a good price, that
would be much appreciated also.

Thanks to everyone who has provided me with opinions and help.  I live in
an area where there are very few ferrets and it is so great to get the
opportunity to discuss things with other ferret owners.

Take care and best wishes,
Kiffany