From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 06:52:14 -0400
I got an email from a person near Long Beach, CA that needs someone to
care for her two ferrets over the Christmas holiday.  One of them,
Smokey, has insulinoma and needs regular hand feeding and administration
of pred twice a day.  I asked if either had ever had ECE or if they had
been tested for ADV, but got no response to those questions.  I suspect
she may have no clue what those two disease are.

If anyone out there can help this person, or knows who she can contact
that may be able to help, please email me directly.  Thanks!

For the ferrets,
Mike

* Michael Janke, [log in to unmask]
* South Florida Ferret Help Line, 305-752-7040
*
* Website:  http://www.miamiferret.org
* Adrenal/Insulinoma web site: http://www.ferrethealth.info
*