From:
Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 31 May 1993 10:59:49 -0400
Aww, crap.  I found out that mail to owner-ferret goes only to whomever gets
the error mail, which is me for now.  I think I lost something else that
Roger sent that must have been meant for you or the FML - was a couple of
weeks back and at the time I assumed that you got it too.

[Please people, remember, use the proper addresses for sending submissions.
*Most* people will be able to reply to a FML issue and have it sent to
the right place.  Some mailers are broken and will use the exploder
address instead of the Reply-to:.  If, when you're composing a reply
and it doesn't say "[log in to unmask]" fix it before
sending.  And see if your System Administrator can fix your mailer.]

Oh well, forwarding this and one piece of error mail that I have been getting
consistently for the last week or so.  (Will forward error to cuny-server).

By the way, when you send commands (like adds/deletes), you can just send one
piece of mail with a bunch of commands in it - no need to send a seperate
piece of mail for every command... I noticed the log the other day.  Unless,
of course, you'd rather.

[I've written a shell script that does all the dirty work - several things
in addition to emailing to the server.  Causing it to "batch" isn't worth
the effort.]

I don't mind this arrangement with doing the distribution here, but how is
it working out for you?  Any questions, or anything you need changed?

[Seems to be working just fine.  We'll do a retrospective and maybe
a bit of tuning in a little while.]

Bill