From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:13:31 -0400
dear FML friends...
i have been hearing some very disturbing RUMORS lately...and i am WAY
pissed... and you have known me for a long time...i rarely get really
mad...but i am NOW!!!!

there is a shelter in Michigan...MKARESQ...they are one of the most
concientiously run shelters i have ever seen...their cleaning standards
are over and above any i have seen anywhere...

why?..  do you ask?...because their personal ferrets have ADV...with all
the questions about ADV...i can see some concern...but i can vouch that
Mary and Kris maintain the strictest, most rigid regime for sanitizing
and keeping this seperate...and they succed 100%...

i have been there...i have SEEN the precautions they take...besides the
sanitizing regime...they have tested each and every one of the shelter
kids...long time residents and newcomers...all are ADV NEGATIVE!!!...could
they REMAIN negative if Kris and Mary did not take the rigid precautions
that they do?..day in and day out?...never skimping on ANY precaution?..
never saying.."oh..it won't hurt just this once to let our guard down"?...
no..they wouldn't...and mary and kris NEVER would...they love the ferrets
too much...they fight a hard fight each and every day...and they win that
hard fight each and every day...they fight in their home for it...and they
fight publicly to help the eventual win over ADV...

i understand the cautions needing to be taken in regards to shelters that
are both ADV+ and ADV-...but let me put to rest that MKARESQ maintains it's
integrity...i am POSITIVE of this...

why do petty people try to hurt or put question on people with as much
integrity and good in them as mary and kris have?

for anyone who has heard these rotten rumors about MKARESQ...they are
totally UNTRUE!!!!...i, personally, would not hesitate to take my own
personal ferrets up to mary and kris to babysit or for any reason...i am
THAT secure in their precautions about ADV...

yes..mary and kris are friends of mine...of that...i am most proud...but
aside from that...you could not ask for a safer shelter to adopt from...
because of their ADV kids...they take many more precautions than most
shelters that are negative...they know the pain and heartbreak from first
hand experience if they do not maintain that strict code...

please do not listen to these rumors...and if someone tells them to
you...please set them straight...

i am not just sticking up for a friend here...i have SEEN what they do to
be a safe shelter...

kat
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive  http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Rascal, Sassy, Wolfie, Monkey, Meeja, Pye, Noodles, Sandi, Hope-HollyHeart,
Eddie, Lucky, Cissy, Uh-Oh, Jack, Sassy-too, Angel, Lefty-LuvBug, and
"Sonny"!
Holding "Li'l Bear" in my Heart...
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Charlie and Geezer!
My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Vote for my site at http://www.topsitelists.com/start/fuzziedad/
Where the best ferret pages are located.