From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 00:55:08 +0300
Sophia gave birth to a beautiful foal this afternoon. There is a
picture on photobucket of them together.

http://s1144.photobucket.com/albums/o492/celebrateoften/

I was there for the birth (less than an hour) and took photos
throughout it. And then afterwards of the baby as he tried to get
to his feet, and then as he tried to find Sophie's udder and teats.
He succeeded normally with both. In fact everything was wonderfully
normal

If any of you want more pix, just tell me.

His coat is black, soft as silk, and velvetly plushy.