From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 00:07:58 EDT
Since we've been telling about ferrets and other animals,I thought I' d
tell about an amusing sidetrip I took with my ferret.This is about my sable
female,the character.She and I go to the Arabian National Horse Show when
it's in town.They have some of the best shopping around in their booths,and
most of the vendors know Jasmine by sight.I wouldn't dare show up without
her.Did that one day,to much to cover in a day,and everywhere I went it
was"where's your ferret?" I didn't do that again,besides the prices were
better when I had her with me.The only booth she didn't like was the
furrier,maybe she recognized someone.

Her favorite part was to visit the horses,okay mine too.She can get down
outside and visit the horsies and dig,dig,dig.Someone asked me if I rented
her out as a tiller.She was walking down one aisle making friends with human
and equine alike when she saw this horse in a neck and body cover,form
fitting and very loud,not the horse.She walked up to the stall door,stood up
on her hind legs and sniffed noses with the horse who had put it's head down
to check her out.The horses owner and I both laughed.It looked like each one
of them was saying 'What are you?' ,and me without a camera.Boy, did I miss
a kodak moment.

Sandy & 3 fuzzinators
And lo the ferret wondered,what is that big floral thing?