Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2009 10:08:42 -0400 (EDT)
[Held post a day for possible clarification but posting today per
author. BIG]

I want to publicly say that I will take back Cosmos. I was the original
breeder of Cosmos aka Cosmic Skyy. When he left me and all the time I
saw him at the breeder who I sold and had sign a contract for....I
won't mention names....he never was a biter. The last time I saw him
in person (2008), I held him and even played with while he was in the
ferret play pen...he never bit me. She had two small children and Cosmo
was around them too and he never tried to bite. I don't know what
happened that his behavior has changed. The breeder never asked me
permission to place him or even sell him. He had a contract on him that
he was to come back to me. So I will say once again, I will take him
back.

Dawn of Dlightful Ferrets

PS - I don't think it's right that if he had a behavior problem that
this...person...would violate a contract and sell him to an unknowing
person. He was never a vicious biter and in all the time that the
contract violator had him, I was never told that he had become a
vicious biter. If he was a problem, I would have taken him back, but
I was never told, never notified, never called, never, never, never.
I handled him myself and so did my friend and neither one of us was
attacked or bitten.