From:
Andy & Possum Reporters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2006 06:57:46 -0400
September 2006 News

Reporter Andy
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum
Ziggy Reporter of a higher order

Possum Here: Hey!  Hey Andy look!  I have my picture on the news!
Thanks Miss Sue!  Cept I reeeeaaaally don't hug that Andy boy, not
ever!  Nope!  Nope!  nope!  He will not let me hug him!

See the picture here:
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/news%20andy%20possum3.jpg

Andy Here: Cough!  Choke!  Spit!  UGH!  Miss Sue what are you doing to
my reputation????  My name is Andy; NOT Clark Kent... I do not mess with
cub reporters!  What have you done to me?

Possum Here: what Andy you don't like the picture?

Andy Here: Picture?  PICTURE?  That is a reputation breaker!  Oh yeah
sure it is a good picture of us but Miss Sue has us looking like we is
boy friend and girl friend.  NOT!!!!

Possum Here: Andy do you think mum is getting a bit chunky?  I think she
is getting chunky!

Andy Here: If I were you Missy I would be reeeaaal careful about
calling Mum chunky!

Possum Here: Well she is ya know; getting chunky I mean.

Andy Here: Possum; you know how I keep telling you to use your brain?
Well if you don't stop now, and start using that thing between your ears
called a brain, you are NOT going to have one, because Mum is going to
take you out...

Possum Here: Take me out?  where?  I like to go out.

Andy Here: Man Possum you are not very smart!  You Missy do not ever tell
Mum she is getting chunky, sides the only reason she is looking; notice
I said looking NOT getting-- chunky is because Miss DiAnna, Mr. Bob and
their Kritter Craft came to visit; they brought mum all kinds of food
that she can eat, cookies, Pizza, tortilla's, brownie mix, bread, rolls,
English muffins, and pizza mix, lots and lots of other stuffs, so mum
has some real food to eat for a while.  Gluten Free; Wheat Free Stuff!

Possum Here: Oh you mean all them bags of things mum would not let us get
into, is what is making her chunky?  Why wouldn't mum share with us?

Andy Here: Because Possum; that is human food; we don't eat that kind of
stuff, or at least we are not suppose to.

Possum Here: Oh I get it, that is why we stay sleek, slinky and beautiful
and mum gets chunky.

Andy Here: OH BROTHER!  You are cruis'en for a bruis'en for sure.  Okay
Missy we need to get on with the news.  As we said the Baker's Kritter
Craft dropped by to spend the day with us, Miss Maria and James camed to
bring Mum another challenge, her name is Tinker Belle.  She was found in
the park running around.  She was taken to a vet that vet called Miss
Maria and Mr James.  Miss Maria and Mr. James knows mum works with
bitters so they camed all the way to Naples from the Bronx to make sure
Tinker Belle got here safe and sound.  Mum says she can't be a real biter
cause she is not faster than mum, so mum has no bites.  Don't fret Miss
Maria hee hee; mum saw you had bites so she is just being very very
mindful of how she handles that Tinker stinker, and very very fast.
The Talledo girls have been here at camp their mom and dad had a break
between places they had to go to, so they came the same day everyone else
was here, to see the girls before they had to leave again.  Phew it was
one very busy day for Mum.  Breezie was here at camp too, she sure put
mum to the test that week.  She kept finding places to hide so mum could
not find her.  She really got mum's fur all in a bunch the day before she
left.  Mum finally had to get Missy out to find Breezie.

Possum Here: Hey Andy that's my story!  You can't tell that story it is
mine!  Me!  I am the one that found that Breezie Boo.

Andy Here: Okay cry baby!  Let me tell one more thing then you can tell
the Breezie story.  Miss Donna was here the same day everyone else was
too.  She makes our play yard safe and clean for us to play in and Mums
yard so pretty.  She brought and planted tomatoes so mum and Miss Donna
has real tomatoes they can eat now.  She also kept the shelter going and
kids moved when mum was busy with shelter friends that were here to
visit.  Thanks Miss Donna we sure love to make you laugh.

Possum Here: Okay; any way it was me that found Breezie for mum, only I
did not wait for mum so mum does not know where I found her!  I like
doing that to mum.  Mum was sooooo mad at Breezie boo (she was hiding 6
hours) Mum tore the cupboard apart, took the drawer out from the stove,
looked in places mum thought Breezie could not get into but looked there
anyway.  She even checked all the screens in all the windows even though
the windows are high up and covered with hardware cloth.  Nope mum could
not find her so she asked me to help.  Mum calls me the search and
destroy kid, I'm not really I just like mum to think so.  That way she
asks me to help her find kids that are hiding in the playrooms.  Breezie
Boo actually complained to her mom in a camp letter that I beat her up!
UHUMP!  I did not!!!  After mum came to get her from me; mum got her put
away, mum went out to cool off in the pool to smooth her ruffled fur.
She was really really ruffled.

Andy Here: Hey Possum you think mum was ruffled that day?  You keep
calling mum chunky and you will find out just how ruffled mum can get.
Miss Kristie is back, we worked her real hard when she camed to help on
the 6th of Aug.  We had a brand new camper..  Munch Walker..  Mum says
he is cutie.  I was too too tired to go check him out.  I get tired real
fast and real easy.  Mum gets ascared when she sees me panting, but it
is the stuff in my chest that makes me do that.  If it gets a little bit
warm I can't breath.  Mum says we need to start a new campaign to get
that transfer switch for our generator.  That way if we don't have
lectric to run our cold air machines then she can just go plug in the
generator so we have cold air.  Mum says if we loose lectric now during
the day then we have to wait till someone that knows how to hook up the
generator to the lectric box comes home.  Miss Sue has the campaign
cartoon all done we are just waiting for Mr. electric man to come give
mum a price so we know how much we need to get it done.  Oh Oh I am
getting mail!  I am getting treats in the mail!  Thanks for the treats!!!

There is going to be a new SOS raffle coming up to help ADV so if you
click on the link you will get to see what is going to be there.
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Possum Here: Hey Andy it is my turn!  Mum has new pictures on the picture
site!  Thanks Mr. Harry.  They are the new kids that have come to stay
with us.  A friend made us news signs too they are on this site too.
http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroad2

Mum has our shelter account all fixed so now she can take credit cards
again on our web site and in the store.  Miss Mary; Angel and Lucy's far
away mom sent us pictures of her and the girls on clinic day.  Thanks
Miss Mary.  Mum wants Us to get this news out a bit early because Andy
is still here and she will be going back to work soon so she thought it
would be best to get this out.  Oh yeah, Mum is going to Corning on Sept.
17th for a Pet care fair.  Mum says I can't go I am too rambunctious.  I
am not.  Okay we need to go.

Andy Here: You are too rambunctious!  HA!  GOT'CHA!  Thanks again for all
the well wishes and presents you are sending me.  I will keep working on
this Possum girl to get her ready to do the news without me.

Until Next Month;
Andy Senior reporter
Cub-Reporter in Training Possum

International Ferret Congress Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

IGive Fund Raiser for Lakeroad Ferret Farm
http://www.kwickbid.com/shop.php?userid=100097

Our Shopping Mall
http://www.shopforcharityday.com/144118

Don't have time for a ferret of your own?  You can sponsor one of our fur
kids.  There are new faces at the shelter go take at look at kids looking
for new homes.

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter
http://www.ferretfarm.org

E-Mail