From:
Priscilla Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 03:58:49 EDT
I'm typing one-handed because I have a ferret sleeping on my other one.
My 6 year old on and I were reading your email and he wants to say hello
and big keesees to your new ferret.  He saw his name in your post and
thought it was amazing that someone could have a ferret named Evan.  Evy
loves fuzzbutts and this has him very excited.  Please send us pics of
your new little guy if you can.

Priscilla, Hopper, Spike, and Strawberry with a dash of Evan and Eric