From:
"Mark A. Businsky" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 1996 04:19:29 GMT
I've been reading these FAQ's for about 8 months.  My first ferret was lost
when he got out the house, I dont't want to tell you how I felt for the
following 2 or 3 months.  He was only a year old.  I have 2 other ferrets, a
sable, Bandit, about 1 year old and a albino, Minx, about 6 months old.
Both are supposed to Marsharll Farms ferret's, but only the albino, Minx has
the tattoo's on his ears.  Both have been raised on Totally Ferret food.  I
also have a very good vet that has extensive training with ferrets and
offers the right ferret vacines.  My fuzzies are kept in a 3 story cage when
we are not home, and at night, but have the run of the house at all other
times.  (We also have a dog, and 2 cats who all seem to have a good time
playing with each other , at least most of time.  My ferrets love to walk on
the leash, but their favorite time is early evening or at night.  I just
want to say that my fuzzies are very healthy and I may be interested in
adopting 1 or 2 more in the Baltimore area (I am financially able to afford
the normal medical expenses associated with ferrets).  I would also like to
meet with other ferret owners in my area.

--
Mark A. Businsky