From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 13:04:11 -0400
>Hello everyone,
>If anyone has experienced this problem with their ferret, please let me
>know what you learned.  My angora ferret has developed a small "knot" for
>lack of a better word on the very tip of her tail.  It is not red and is
>hard.  It seems to have gotten slightly larger the last week.  It is only
>about double the size of the tip of her tail.
>
>Any insight would be appreciated.
>Dawn

Dawn you can get your answer to this at several of the many essential
health resources that are often listed.  For you the best bet may be the
section on chordomas at the afip site.

Important resources to always keep on file:

http://listserv.cuny.edu/archives/ferret-search.html

http://www.ferretdoctor.com

http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc

http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html

http://www.ferret.net/medical/

http://www.trifl.org/medical.html

http://home.att.net/~hhoefer/

http://www.lbah.com/Ferrets/insulinoma.htm

http://www.ferretcentral.org

There are more but you can link to just about any of those from these!