From:
Grin and Ferret!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 09:30:33 EST
Howdy all,

Pepe's mom here, managed to wrestle with Pepe' over the keyboard, Just
wanted to say thanks for the replys towards my many questions, they were
helpful.  I've decided to line the the bathroom section of Pepe's cage with
newspaper because every morning when I come down to say "wake up" to Pepe',
he poops once in the box and once just outside of the box in the same spot
every time.  At least with the newspaper, it's easier to pick up the piddles
& poop!!

Sandra and Pepe' the poop!!!