From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 19:41:59 EDT
Criminy sakes that's ridiculous isn't it?  I have sent coins, gum, the
like my whole life in envelopes with no problem.  I wonder what was up
with them this time?  Ya just never know with the usps.

I'll never forget once X-mas... two days before.... when our gas was
cut off.  In fact, it was cut off to the entire complex do to a slight
mistake on the addies from the gas company.  The problem?  They never
mailed them back to the source, nor did they send them on.  They held
them there for weeks wrapped in a rubber band, then called our apart
manager asking her if she wanted to come get them (they thought they were
being helpful?).  We owed two hundred dollars in reconnect fee 2 days
before xmas with two babys in the cold.  If the post office had returned
the mail to the source, or had sent it on to the complex (or called the
manager) when it happened, we would have had a cushion of time to pay
before we were all cut off, ya know?  Asinine.

In any case, I just wanted to say so sorry Diane... and thanks for the
penny you sent me.  It sits by me each day here and its adorable.  :D

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: