Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:28:17 -0800
Hi all

I'm back and I just finished all my reading so I can finish all my
greetings.  Harruh

A little girl named Rosie came in.  She waz met by Jasmine, Coco Puff,
Tigger, Cherokee, Socks, Tigger2 and Bandit.  I introduced everyone to
everyone to make sure they all knew Rosie.  Then it waz time to sit
around and gossip and catch up on all da news and gossip at home.  They
talked for a very long time and there were a lot of questions.  They had
to take a small break to refortify at da Fruit Bar.  Then they talked
some more.  After dat it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractyions.  I later saw them running through da Fields and rolling and
playing in da grass.  They were chasing each other an having a real good
time.  There seemed to be a lot of hopping and jumping.  I don't exactly
know what they were playing but they seemed to like it.  She said to send
lots of luv along with kisses and hugs to her mommy and daddy.

A little guy named Oscar came in later.  I gave him da tour of da place
and showed him all da sights and attractions.  He seemed especially
interested in da Ferretvite so I said he could escort me to da Ferretvite
Festival.  At the allotted time we headed over dat way.  He waz soon
lapping away at da ferretvite like he couldn't get enough.  He seemed
taken with another little sprite and danced a lot with her all night.
She seemed to have a lot of friends with her and he waz soon surrounded
by everyone.  He seemed to make a lot of friends here.  Stood up again.
After they closed everyone headed over to Hammock Haven to grab a nap.
He said to send luv and kisses and cuddles to his mommy.

I guess I will grab a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee