From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 13:10:27 -0700
Wow I just had to drop a note after seeing an FML post from someone who
has rats and ferrets, which of course don't get along, but they're trying
to sell their ferrets instead of the rats.  Unbelievable!  I could NEVER
imagine giving up my dear sweet fuzzies for rats, but I guess to each his
own.

BTW, anyone have any solid, ferret-proofable (is that a word??) systems for
keeping your fuzzits out of cabinets?  I've tried velcro, duct tape, child
proof locks, but they still smart & strong enough to find their ways in.
I'm constantly amazed at these little guys (or girls, in my case).

Hugs to the fuzzies everywhere...

Jen & crew (Jasmine, Casey, Samantha & Daisy)