From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2000 22:18:40 -0400
A couple living in Chicoutimi has a had a baby and wishes to have their two
ferrets adopted by a knowledgeable ferret owner.  There is Yogi, male, 3
years, white & Mini, female, 2 years & black?  (sable I guess...).  The
ferrets are free but they wish to sell the cage.

If you speak french, please contact Luc Bergeron directly.
Luc bergeron
(418)-690-5363

If you do not, please contact me at [log in to unmask]
Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret
Pour joindre la Liste furets contactez : [log in to unmask]