Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:08:29 -0700
(Sandee Human Note: You will have to excuse the lateness of some of these.
I have not had a good month so far.  Lost a ferret, a car and now my
computer.)

Hi all

I am very vexed with my hooman right now.  Some of these are very late.

A little girl named Phoebe came in .  She waz met by Kirby.  They seemed
to get along real well together.  They sat down to talk about this and dat
and share all da gossip and news to get caught up on everything.  They
later headed off to get some rasins at da Fruit bar.  Then they headed out
to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  After dat it waz time
to go out to da Fields and run and play tag and chase each other and get
some fresh air and sun.  They ran and ran.  I got tired just watching
them.  I am not sure they knew which one waz it all da time but they did
seem to have a ball at it.  They even managed to catch and stash a few
cheweasels along da way.  After all da exercise they headed over to
Hammock Haven to get a nap.  She said to send lots of luv and kisses to
her mommy.

A little guy named Klye came in later.  He waz met by andy, Gizmo and
Slinky.  They also seemed to get along real well together.  They talked
for some time about this and dat and got all caught up on all da gossip
and news at home.  They set out to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  Then it waz off to Dirt Mountain to dig and enlarge their
den for one more.  They dug and dug for some time.  They ever had a little
help in design from some of da local engineer ferrets to get everyting
just right.  With all da help it didn't take them very long to get it
done.  Then they had to fuel up at da Gravy Gourmet.  He said to send
lots of luv and hugs and kisses to hiz mommy.

A little girl named Samantha came in later.  She waz met by Davis.  They
talked for a little bit and then they were off to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  She said dat she wanted to try out her new wings,
so I assigned her an instructor.  She waz soon zooming away going through
all da aerobatics and things.  She had Davis there to help her and they
were doing real well together.  Then it waz time to land and everything
kinda went haywire.  She didn't do well at all with dat.  She is going to
need a lot of practice at it.  She didn't do to much damage to herself but
is going to be sore for some time.  I think da nos3e and butt will heal
after da somersalts she took.  I think she will get it after some practice
though.  She said to send luv and cuddles and hugs to her mommy.

A little girl named Sandi came in.  She waz met by a whole parcel of
ferrets to include Charlie, OldGuy, Sonnybuns, Py, LWG and Narmy.  I made
sure everyone knew everyone.  They all got along real well together.
They then had to sit down and talk and talk and talk about da news and
gossip at home.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later seen them over at da Tube Park where they were
running through da practice tubes just for da fun of it.  They were
chasing each other and I don't know if there waz any order in it.  It
looked like chaos to me but they seemed to know among themsleves what waz
going on.  They were tubing for some time but eventually tired out and
headed for Hammock Haven to catch forty winks.  She said to send lots of
luv and kisses and cuddles to her mommy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to keep an eye on my hooman to see what
else can go wrong.

Bye BYe
Sandee