From:
Katherine Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1992 09:27:16 -0400
Well, obviously our recent controversy over our "tyrannical
moderator" <grin> either hasn't stopped people from wanting
to subcribe or has spurred subscriptions!! <BIG grin>

As for the vacuum cleaner story, funNEE!!  I especially like the
description of a ferret standing and staring into space as
watching little movies in his head (movies in his little head) --
PERFECT depiction of ferret behavior!

Just a note about Bandit -- Dr. Jeglum decided to cut his dosage
back to every other week about a month ago.  Since then, he's
gone in for Vincristine twice & they've missed the vein, so he's
had Cytoxan & L-aspariginase, respectively, instead.  If you
recall, the schedule was supposed to be L-aspariginase, Vincristine,
Cytoxan, Vincristine, Methotrexate, in rotation.  His last three
treatments have been L-aspariginase, Cytoxan, L-aspariginase (instead
of Methotrexate, L-aspariginase, Vincristine).

Jeff is supposed to talk to Dr. Jeglum today about getting him back
on schedule.  It's not good to get so out of sync.  We're also
concerned that he seems a tad sluggish in the last couple of weeks,
and appears to have lost a little weight, maybe an ounce or so.
Plus, he's climbed up on my lap for cuddling & napping, something
he hasn't done since we originally realized he was ill.

We'll keep you posted.

Katie, Jeff, Bandit, Molly, Charlie & Pogo