From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2010 17:07:24 EST
My sympathies to you. Something is not right in your life or your past
life. Whatever happened to you, I hope that you heal one day. You are
hurting emotionally/mentally so much that you ease your pain only when
you hurt someone else. That is so sad....for the other person and for
you. I do not know what happened to you to make you so vengeful and to
want to hurt another person as much as you are hurting but please seek
some professional help.

Nancy in OR