From:
P & C Meydrech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 1996 22:29:33 EDT
We are going on vacation at the end of August, for 1 week and don't know
what to do with our ferret, and the the ferret WE are sitting for this
summer.  Is there anyone in Northern New Jersey who might be able to help -
or knows of someone who can?  Don't particularly want to leave them anywhere.

Thank you, Lauren, for suggesting that I post this message.  Will let you
know how it goes.  Hope your vacation is a good one.

Claudia & furry friends