Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:43:51 -0500
Hey Folks,

Well, you will have to be patient a bit longer. I have not forgotten my
promised article but life has just gotten in the way.

I have been dealing with a lack of sleep or short naps. I do not do well
like this. I get very crabby. I also can't focus my old eyes well under
these circumstances. And I have gotten such good questions that I want to
make sure I go into the detail required for them and not just a quicky job.

Right now I am hand feeding 5 due to insulinoma. The three women sleep on
the bed and are now taken every opportunity to poop on my pillows.
Fortunately not while my head is there. Yet.

Nickyboy and Max are doing very badly. They are both down over a pound of
weight and having diarrhea. Both are on 3 meds right now. They are started
to turn a corner, I hope. Nicky was  much better yesterday but worse today.
Plus he is peeing on me when I feed him. But even though worse, he is more
alert. sigh. He is 9. Max is rail thin. But he is much improved today.

I am trying a new med for my back. But it is upsetting my tummy. sigh.

Other than that, things are pretty unremarkable. I have been enjoying the
wonderful weather up here. I love the fall.

Mo Maggie and her Merry Makers of Mischief
--
What falls aways is always. And is near.
I wake to sleep, and take my waking slow.

Theodore Roethke, from "The Waking"