From:
Roberta McCanse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2006 17:38:31 -0500
Hi, All,

Who has information about a Danish breeder who was, I believe, going out
of business a couple of years ago?  Somehow I missed, or have forgotten
the details.  Any reliable information is appreciated as we may have some
incoming babies of his stock.

Toronto was great, of course.  My head is still spinning and it will be
days before I get all of my notes transcribed.  Besides the "experts" we
were surrounded by artists of all kinds - Salina's wonderful work, Rene's
terrific food, Dr. Karen's belly dancing (and that of the gorgeous young
couple of ballroom dancers), and the Ferret Couture.  Who has pictures
from the fashion show?  My 72 on-line students, who have been very
patient while I was away, are dying to see ferrets in formal dress.  I
am anxious to see the movies Wolfy took but my clunker computer hasn't
figured out how to play them.

Apparently many of us had eventful trips home.  I detoured through
Milwaukee to attend a family funeral and ended up with many delayed
flights (the weather out East) and lost luggage (originally tagged
by Midwest Express, retagged with AA tags although I was flying on
Northwest under a Continental flag).  At least I wasn't flying with
Wolfy.

Bobbi McC, KC Ferret Holtine and Shelter