Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 02:57:02 +0000
Hey you all!  Hope things are going well out there for yourself and your
little fuzzies!  I myself just got a new one about a week or so ago.  She's
a cute little albino that will be a year in november.  Her name is aruba
(however as soon as i find a better name she's getting re-named).

anyhow... i thought i'd send you all a little note about secret i learned
with my ferret i had a few years ago (zaidy).  If you have access to
shreded paper, try putting it in a box (small enough sides so your ferret
can get in and out of it or put a hole in the lower part of it so they can
burrow in and out of it) you want it deep enough so that when you put the
paper in it... it should be deep enough for the ferret to burrow into.
It's a cheap....it's clean (depending on where you get it from of course..
i get mine from my work place where they basically only shred white paper
documents) and they LOVE it!  however it can be rather messy depending on
the ferret.

Have a great day!

Hillary and aruba the spaz!