Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2012 22:39:38 -0700
Just saw this posted by Chase on FaceBook!

Chase Community Giving
http://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving

Sorry! Fans, we appreciate your patience as we have further
investigated this issue. We know many participating charities are upset
and we regret the confusion. When the Chase Community Giving results
were released, some charities were mistakenly designated $10,000 grant
recipients. To make this right, we will be donating $10,000 to each of
the eligible charities affected. We have already started contacting the
charities to inform them of the good news. Thank you for your patience.