From:
"Gowsell, Inez" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 12:12:01 -0500
Hello again,

I posted awhile ago about gathering all the limericks and bumperstickers
into one list.  I've collected up to March 17 (issue 1875) so far, starting
with Mo' Bob's contest announcement in issue 1847.

I'm still unable to work from home so it's slow going.  In June, I hope to
be on-line from home.  It's difficult to convince the boss that putting this
list together is indeed work-related!!  There used to be a search engine
called ferret [I think], but we don't use it here, so I can't even use that
excuse.

I've forgotten who wanted a copy of the list -( lists, actually.  I
separated the limericks and bumperstickers because of space requirements.)
So far, the list is not html-compatible, but there won't be any problem
converting it for use on a web page.

Please e-mail me ([log in to unmask]) if you would like a copy of the
list I've compiled so far.  I welcome any and all suggestions for possible
re-organizing of the information.  Let me know whether you would like a Word
attachment or if you prefer a text file.

Chains for collars.  I went to the hardware store and bought some ball chain
before Christmas.  I then went to the craft store and bought some small
bells.  I made a collar for Belphebe and put it on her whenever I take her
out of the cage.  It slips over her head so I don't have to keep opening the
clasp.  She tolerates it quite nicely and I'm secure hearing her come up
behind me, or being able to find which hiding place she sleeps in.

The chain is very cheap, so you could probably buy a lot of it and replace
it every six months or so, if you are concerned about it breaking.

Now, I have to make an ID tag for her.  Bought the capsule thingie, just
have to put name, address, etc.  on the piece of paper.

inez