Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2001 20:24:45 -0800
>Febreeze may cause seizures in dogs, so it may not be the best thing to
>use with ferrets either. My former vet recommended not using it around
>pets at all. He said that although the evidence is only anecdotal,

Actually there is NO evidence that Febreze is harmful.  You might want to
print the following web page for your vet. :-)
http://www.homemadesimple.com/febreze/pets.shtml#rumor

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
   dba House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125
(206)365-9105
Open 7 days/week or visit our on-line store at:
http://www.rabbitrodentferret.org