From:
"M. Durfee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 16:59:06 -0500
Pair of ferrets for adoption in Trenton, New Jersey.  Owner could no
longer care for them due to allergies; we took them in and are now
looking for a new caretaker.  Must be adopted together.

Both are year old females, one dark sable, one light.  Beautiful and
healthy.  They are pet shop ferrets so we are assuming they are spayed
and descented.  They have had NO vaccinations that we know of.  They are
litter trained in-cage; still need work outside of it.  Nipping is
minimal.

We are looking for an experienced caretaker who is willing to provide them
with a loving home for the rest of their lives.  They need a permanent
home that either has no other ferrets or has ferrets their own age since
they tend to stress out older ferrets (we have four).

Please contact me <[log in to unmask]> for more information.

Thank you.

Melissa

"Censor the body and you censor breath and speech at the same time."
-- Helene Cixous