From:
Dana Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 06:21:48 -0800
Hi all!

I wanted to share this happy occasion with my FML family - two of my little
darlings are a year old today!  Happy birthday to Eddie and Robert!

They will be sharing with their sister and brother a peanut butter treat
tonight in honor of the occasion.

My heart goes out to those who have lost fuzzies - I get misty eyed just
thinking of losing one of my precious little ones.

I checked the stash of my herd and it is not as interesting as some I have
read - they have 4 jingle balls, a crinkle ball, 3 lids from Lipton iced
tea bottles, a paper shopping bag, one of my slippers(I saw Robert
commandeer it) and my wrist brace and occasionally the cat.

Well, must go for now.

Dana & Mike (proud parents of 7)
Robert (I am such a good boy and I am cute and now I am 1 year old!)
Eddie (It's my birthday, too - where's the peanut butter and craisins??)
Samantha (Ladies first for the peanut butter!)
Theodore (Well, my birthday's in two weeks, so we get peanut butter
          again then!)
Bonnie (peanut butter indeed - it sticks to the roof of your mouth and
        makes you bark funny!)
Riggs (Hope they don't make a lot of noise celebrating all night!)
Kitty (But I don't want to stay in the hidey hole, Eddie)