From:
Jamie Irwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:33:05 -0400
Hey,

I just realized that I never posted the outcome of the other little
ferret I was trying to place a little over a month ago.  He went to a
great home near Williamsburg, VA.  My husband and myself drove to
Williamsburg to meet the woman who took him.  He is doing great.

But, now I need more help.  I met a woman in Victoria, VA through
MeetUp.com I have never met her face to face, but I have talked to her
over the internet a couple of times.  Well, I got an message from her
today stating that due to financial reasons she can no longer take care
of her ferrets.  She has 6 ferrets(1 albino, 1 sable female, and 4
silvers).  She asked me to post everywhere I can.  She would like a
little in return(money) if possible do to a $350.00 vet bill that she
can not pay, but she said it is not at all necessary.  She also told me
she has 2 large cages for sale which leads me to believe that the ferrets
will come alone unless their cages are purchased.  Feel free to contact
me or (with her permission) her directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for your help,
Jamie