From:
Crystal Brewster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 14:46:49 -0400
Hi I never post but I had to say something to those out there saying bad
things about Rosies second owners!  I don't know much but I know enough
to say if you LOVE your ferret so much you DO NOT put them in a garage or
anywhere else where the elements of the weather can get to them and/or
harm them.  Also you called the Animal Control only 2x's not good enough
for me!  Everyone just stop Rosie is gone lets all pray she is nice and
comfortable and happy now!

As for the new parents who addopted Rosie legally I am sooo very sorry
for your loss, and wish you the best with your fuzzies in the future.

Crystal....and the 9 fuzz butts