From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 1994 10:27:38 -0400
Hello Everyone

        I just wanted to tell Robin how sorry I am about the loss of
Peppy, I have a lot of experience with the negligent mother feeling.
When my Loki first got sick, I felt so helpless and like such a bad mom,
but what can you do about cancer?  It's the same in your situation, what
more could you do?  You did the best for him.  Just be thankful he is not
suffering and that you made his life happier.

Good Luck

Marie, Oshi, TAZ-man, and Fenris the Brave