Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 09:34:16 -0700
>I hope that the shelter ferrets don't come down sick; time will tell.
>Meanwhile, I expect that you must have told the shelter folks before the
>interactions with all the ferrets since that is only fair.

No one there is sick as far as I know, other than those that were sick
prior to our visits.

Of course the shelter folks are aware of my situation.  In fact she was a
touch stone for me during the time my ferrets were dying.  Do I need to be
worried now about interaction with any ferrets or what?  The last thing I
want to do is make anyone sick!  We saw them for the first time last
weekend and we just saw them again yesterday.  If they were going to get
sick from me handling them, would it have manifested itself by now?  Just
what I need, something more to second guess myself about!

Cindy