From:
Eddie Palacios <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 16:50:55 -0600
Hello All   :(

Well I have a small problem.  My wife is pregnant and We do not wish to give
away or sell our ferrets.  Our friends neighbors and relatives keep telling
us how much of a health hazard that a animal in the house can be during
preganacy.  Well in my opinion those individuals who had animals and had
problems must have been doing something wrong while they were pregnant.  So
could someone please point me in the right direction as to what I can do to
keep my ferrets.  My wife and I are really feeling bad and we wan't to keep
them.  So if any literature or idea's can be sent our way to combat the
inlaw and friends as to what can be done to remove the health hazard, my
ferrets (all five of them), Alex the Cat, and my wife would appreciat it.

I love Ferrets and Nobody IS GOING TO TELL ME THAT I CAN NOT HAVE THEM......

<eddie & janie Palacios>

Sam---<<Hey guys moma is pregnant and she is going to have a kit....
Paula--<<You know what that meens sam....You are no longer ALPHA....
Sam---<<Is that true dad...
DAD(EDDIE)--<<nope you will always be alpha SAMY BOY.....   :)
SAM---<<See Paula...DOOK...DOOOK...
Paula--<<dad get him off me....
Chuck--<<Dad can we play with the new kit when it comes
DAD--<<Yes chuck But not until he/she is old enough to bite you back chuck...
Paula--<<tell him to stopp...dad...
Kacy--<<I think I'm Hungry...keep me filled on the conversation MIssy...
Missey<<where is that cat...meow (*MAYBE she will come hehe...*)
Alex--<<I'm going to play card with the vet tomarrow Missey so stay away
Alex--<<we are going to play spads....
Missey--<<heheh....Ok Alex you be sure and bring us home some money..heheh...
Missey--<<*snicker* hey guys did you her that Alex is going to play spads
 <<with the vet tomarrow...hehe...
sam,chuck,paula,kacy--<<*snicker*...heheh....LOL....   :)
Alex--<<stop that...I'm a good card player...I was playing with mom
<<yesterday..and i beat her.....