Date:
Thu, 6 May 1999 17:04:42 -0800
Shy Violet, mistress of the hidey hole is missing..and while I am not quite
in a panic (the ferretone in the kitchen was gone this AM, but that could
be the cats too), I want to put out an alert just in case/  Shy is about
1#3oz, a light masked sable with a very small forehead blaze, an afraid
ferret, she comes to and attacks the holder of(she is very protective of
the baby ferret you are trying to hurt) squeaky toys.  Shy is a recent
member of my household and the only one who has not yet made friends with
all of us...She won't come for raisins or to her name and might be a
biter..just in case.

I am in Beaverton OR, just west of Portland and of course am calling the
shelters and the Animal Control.

I finally went to bed at midnight with her still missing in action but I
was sure she was around as I had seen her playing with Daphne earlier.
This morning I had to get up and leave and was una ble to find her, but as
I said the ferretone in the kitchen was gone.

I can be reached at 643-4007

elle