From:
suzi lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:35:40 -0800
Hello,
The Ferret Store has started a new group for ferret owners, in case
anyone is interested.  I really don't know much about it, but I just
joined.  They had a poll about about "prefering kits or older ferrets"
and it was a good opportunity to educate about shelters, how overfilled
they are and the need for adopting ferrets.

Here is the link and some information if you want to check it out.
suzi

http://www.ferretstoreinteractive.com/index.cfm
"As the most recognized name in the ferret community, TheFerretStore.com
is pleased to announce the launch of our own "community" -
TheFerretStore.com Interactive.  It's quickly going to become "the" place
for ferret owners to turn to for everything ferret.  Here are just some
of its features:

Shelter Listing for Adopting Ferrets
Articles & Tips on Ferret Care
"Ask the Expert" Q&A on Ferret Care
FREE Critterpost.com email account
FREE Ferret ecards
FREE Screen Savers & Desktop Wallpaper
Info for New Ferret Owners
Photo Galleries - upload your own pictures!
Product Reviews
Classified Ads
Contests
Veterinary Directory

and so much more!

You'll even be able to setup "My FerretStore Interactive" with a
customized login and start page.  Be one of the first to experience the
ultimate website community for ferret owners.... click the link below
to visit TheFerretStore.com Interactive!"

See link above.