From:
Caitlyn Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 23:05:21 -0400
Hi, everyone,

Lady Ayeka had surgery yesterday to remove the mass/tumor that had grown on
her underside near her left foreleg.  She came through with flying colors,
and while we won't know for sure until the pathology comes back, our vet
does not think it was anything serious.  Ayeka came home alert and wanting
to play.  She didn't have much energy last night, but was clearly better
tonight.  We're watching her carefully until the sutures come out, of
course, but everything looks really, really good.

I'd like to thank everyone who sent along notes and good thoughts for our
little girl.  I'll post again when we have the pathology results, and, of
course, when Nyssa has her adrenal surgery.

All the best,
Caity and the exuberant eight