From:
"Nancy J. Donnelly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 10:26:35 -0500
My Sam, who was a listless and very dull ferret for 1-1/2 years, was placed
on Totally Ferret and became a very changed fert!  He went from being very
skinny and having his bones stick out, to a well-developed, chubby,
frolicking guy.  Now, however, Sam is becoming very fat!  What bothers me,
though, is that in the past few days his neck has gotten very large (twice
his usual size).  There is no pain, no lumps or nodules, no difficulty
eating (eats all the time), and no trouble pooping.  It is strange,
though... his neck is out like a weight-lifter's.  Is there anything I
should worry about or look for?  He is my first ferret, and I love him
dearly.  He is 3 years old, now.  Thanks for any help.

P.S. I am using my mother's E-Mail, as she is sick.

Dan