From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:26:38 -0500
dearest auntie Lisa "O" and auntie Anna "W".

It's me, Floyd. Auntie Lisa is my secret Santa and let me tell you,
i've NEVER seen so much kewl stuff in my life!!! Shelter mommie Randy
said we really weren't supposed to open our stuff so early but Me and
Tilly & Robbie got to open stuff from auntie Lisa and auntie Anna
because there was so much stuff crowding up the living room!

Tilly was so very happy to have a special soft blanket for her recovery
and Robbie was super glad to have all those crochet eggs! he just LOVES
those! He was happy to share the other stuff with his shelter friends
too. He was rather surprised to get stuff as he wasn't on the giving
tree, he just lives with Tilly and auntie Anna didn't want Tilly to get
stuff and not Robbie. AND, there is still a package at the post office
from auntie Anna for Tilly! As for me, I'll share my stuff with my
shelter friends, i got loads to go around.

MANY thanks to you BOTH for helping us to have a happy holiday season.
We're really looking forward to spending it in a shelter nowe that we
have all this awesome stuff to play with, treats to eat and nice stuff
to sleep in. Thank you for being our Santas!!!

Love, Floyd, Robbie & Tilly.

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
<http://www.ferretaid.org/>

Join the IFC Ferret Aid list! Get the info FIRST!

Ferret Aid 2006 photos
http://www.ferretaid.org/events/ferret_aid_2006.html