Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 18:53:54 -0700
Hi all
Sorry one of these is a little late.

A little girl named Minnie came in today.  I gave her da tour of da place
and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she wanted to get a
snack so she waz off to da Fruit Bar.  Then she said she wanted to try out
her new wings so I assigned her an instructor and soon she waz soaring away
like a pro.  She mastered all da aerobatics and soon had them all down pat.
It waz landing dat she waz not real good at.  She took some bad spills
trying to get dat right but she waz getting better at it.  With a little
practice she will get it.  She said to tell her new mommy dat she luved her
a lot and to send lots of hugs and kisses.

Another little guy came in later named Cael.  He waz met by BooBoo.  They
greeted each other warmly.  Then he wanted to know about what had been
going on at home and all da gossip and news.  They sat down and talked for
some time.  After da talk it waz time for a snack so they headed over to
da Fruit Bar to get a small snack.  Then it waz off to explore and see all
da sights and attractions.  Then they headed over to Dirt Mountain to dig
Booboo's den bigger so ther would be room for Cael.  They were at it for
some time but with da two of them working it soon took shape.  They had
quite a elaborate tunnel system going too.  There waz plenty of space to
hide away hiz sack where no one would get it.  He said to tell hiz mommy
he luved her and to send along lots of hugs and cuddles

I am still looking for a place to hide my cheweasels where no one will get
them.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee