From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 1995 15:25:07 EST
In my last post I requested information for ferret shelters in Atlanta and am
now the proud father of Clark, a 6 monthe Sable male who is very affectionate
and quite a character. Thanks Sandie and Pam.

Back to the Subject, I bought the Bumble ball as described in an earlier post
but I think it is a little too violent in the way it vibrates. The Kids just
can't get a hold of it. But the cats get a kick out of it.

Today I got a Squiggle Ball at Natural Wonders for $9.00 plus tax. It is a
smooth ball about 4 inches in diameter. Although similar to the Bumble, it
only has 1 internal battery instead of 4 so it is much lighter. Also, it
doesn't vibrate much but rolls around all by it self in an erratic pattern.
Now Lois and Clark love this thing. Just thought I'd pass it on.

Good luck in California.

Ron Bogumil (Lois & Clark)