From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 20:18:55 EDT
Hey, some good news for a change.  Jasmine's pathology report came back
today, and it wasn't an aggressive cancer, but a confined tumor and the
borders were great.  All of which means we're celebrating, and she must
have caught the mood, since she surprised everyone by dancing and racing
through the tube.  The look on Tazs face was priceless, and he started
dancing also, which set off Honey and Sugar.  We had a dance-athon going
this morning.  Not bad for an old lady of 5 years and 5 months, with 1
adrenal surgery and 1 spleenectomy,not to mention the giardhia,helicobacter
and a severe vaccine reaction.  She is my miracle ferret, and I'm going to
enjoy every single day we are given.  It's not often you get to live with
the ferret queen, just ask her.  Here's hoping that all the sick fuzzies
have a good outcome.

Sandy and the Dance Troupe(Taz says no tutus please.)