From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:03:43 EST
I don't know if Bill will let this go through.  But when I see or read
about the mass murder of animals that reminds me... in that long slinky
shape... of the ferret, or there is brutality towards an animal that is
in the mustilide family, I feel this intense sorrow; this pain....as
though it is happening to ferrets.  Maybe it is an intensely loving
ferret thing.  I don't know.

Baby seals definitely remind me of ferrets.  Every time I see a picture
of a baby seal I think of a baby ferret.  Just go to the site if you feel
the same way.  NOT for children.

HSUS: http://www.ProtectSeals.org.

What is happening.  What you can do.  Why it can be effective.